Saturday, September 5, 2009

When 140 characters aren't enough...

Well, I don't generally have too much to say but sometimes I want to write down some of the random thoughts in my head that just won't fit in a tweet. I've also thought it would be nice to have somewhere to post about some of my software developement work, so in keeping with the idea that I might as well help Google take over the world, I created this blogger...um...blog.


This is just a first post to get things going. I'm @codertimt on twitter, thus the blog title...which pretty much only makes sense to Perl programmers. Well programmers of other languages also probably get it since the array syntax is pretty ubiquitous, but the @/$ nomenclature is a bit perl-ish.

Anyway, I'm off to figure out this Google Friend Connect thing and see if it can be linked to Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment